Ferratum is the mobile bank that makes it easy to apply for unsecured credit or UC control. Ferratum offers loans between 1000 up to SEK 30,000 with a chance to raise the credit limit for you with good repayment capacity (usually takes place after 6 months). Choose yourself if you want to withdraw the full amount directly or make smaller withdrawals if needed. Always quick answers with payouts the same day. Individual assessment where payment notes are accepted.
Ferratum account credit and quick loan, SEK 1000 – SEK 30,000:
- Loans without UC (Creditsafe used)
- Unsecured Loans
- 0: – in fees ( interest only)
- The money in the account directly, incl. weekend
Payment and credit check
Payment directly after approved application for customers of Nordea, Swedbank, Handelsbanken and SEB every day of the week (during customer service opening hours). For other banks, payment is made on the same day if you apply before 9:00 a weekday. If you apply instead between 9:00 – 13:00 on a weekday, the money is in the account the next business day during the morning while applications coming in after. 13 will be paid the next business day in the afternoon. You will always be informed via SMS when the credit is paid out.
* Ferratum conducts credit checks via Creditsafe and chooses to review your current financial situation in the first place. Account credit despite payment remarks is therefore approved, however, the remarks must be older than 6 months and you may have a maximum of 6.
Interest and expenses for Ferratum Credit
Every month at least 10% of your capital debt or at least SEK 300 must be repaid. The monthly interest rate, irrespective of the loan amount, is 3.3%. The effective interest rate is around 47.64%. There are no other fees as avi per e-mail is free of charge, as well as withdrawals and processing.
Requirements for you as a borrower:
- At least 21 years +
- Declared income
- No debt balance with Kronofogden
- Registered in Sweden
- Chance of raising credit
- Approved loan despite low credit rating
- Approved despite payment note